- We do our best to ship your items as soon as possible! We usually ship orders within 1 business day after placing an order. Remember we are a small business and even though we make sure to ship your items fast, we can't fulfill your products as Amazon Prime.
- Expect them within 3-12 days after placing an order. Due to COVID-19, shipments may be delayed.
- We offer free shipping on orders after $150.00!
- Standard Flat rate shipping on items less than 1lb are at a flat rate of $3.50 and shipped by USPS First Class Mail Package ®
- If you upgrade to Priority Mail or Priority Express, then the shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout starting at $7.50
Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes! Please fill out this form with your information and we will get in touch shortly! We would love to partner with your shop!
- Unfortunately we do not offer international shipping. For international wholesale orders please contact us here.
Where do your products come from?
- Most of our products come from La Paz, Bolivia. As we evolve we are starting to incorporate items handmade in Ecuador and Peru. Our signature macrame collection can be found here!
- We are located in a small studio in Miami, Florida.
How are your products made? Where do the materials come from?
- Our products are handmade by artisan families in Bolivia. Munai was created to showcase our Bolivian rich culture. Most all of our materials are made in Bolivia by small artisan factories. Depending on each item we use rayon, alpaca wool, recycled cotton yarn, raffia and more!
- Our signature macrame ribbons represent big part of Bolivia's indigenous women wardrobes click here to learn more!
How do I take care of my macrame items?
- Use your vest macrame purse, vest, cover up or another item many times before washing it.
- Steam to straighten any wrinkles.
- Dry clean or hand wash. Professional cleaning is MUCH better.
- NEVER use fabric softener or washing/drying machine.
- Hang to avoid wrinkles.
How do I take care of my llamas?
- Gently brush it with a comb to make it fluffier.
- Do not place it in water, their wool will be damaged.
How do I take care of my Earrings and jewelry?
- Store your earrings flat or hanging in a dry, room temperature place.
- TO STRAIGHTEN FRINGES: use your fingers and a bit of water ONLY on fringes. With use, your earrings will get softer and you won't have to make this procedure any more. Macrame weaving won't change.
How do I make sure I ordered the right size?
- Most of our pieces are made in ONE SIZE meant to fit all the way from XS to L. If you need any smaller or bigger size please contact email@example.com
- Yes! You can customize your order with the color or measurements you want! For custom orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There might be extra charges depending on the customization.
- Pre orders and custom orders usually take 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered.
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- Feel free to contact us through Instagram DMs or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer gift wrapping or gift notes?
- Of course we do! When you click on your cart, you'll see a white box below your items where you are able to include your handwritten note.
- We do offer gift wrapping only with the supplies we have. We cannot customize a gift wrapping but we do pack it with a lot of love, care into details and will make sure to pack your gift the best way possible!
I am local in Miami, do you offer deliveries or pick ups?
- We offer free deliveries in orders of $150.00 or more.
- For orders less than $150.00 we do offer deliveries at a cost of $7.00 only on the Miami Dade County. Deliveries are Mondays or Thursdays from 10am - 7pm. Once you place an order we will contact you via email or text asking if you want your items to be delivered.
- We do not offer pick ups.
What if I am not satisfied with my product once I get it?
Every Munai item is a unique artwork made in to a product, handmade with love by artisans so we hope that you love your items upon arrival. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, all items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, along with it's original packaging. Please include your order number for your return to be processed. Keep in mind we do not offer free shipping on returns.
- Once your return is processed and inspected and approved, your refund will be processed. Please allow 5-7 business days for this request to be processed.
- All shipping charges, sale items, pre-orders, custom orders and jewelry are non-refundable. To begin your return/exchange, email us at email@example.com for assistance.