How do I properly take care of my macrame cover ups?
- Use your macrame vest, sash or cover up many times before washing it.
- Steam to straighten any wrinkles.
- Dry clean or hand wash. Professional cleaning is MUCH better.
- NEVER use fabric softener or washing/drying machine.
- Hang to avoid wrinkles.
How do I properly take care of my jewelry?
- When storing your Munai jewelry, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
- TO STRAIGHTEN FRINGES: use your fingers and a bit of water ONLY on fringes. With use, your earrings will get softer and you won't have to make this procedure any more. Macrame weaving won't change.
- Apply any lotions, make up or perfumes before you put your earrings on.
How do I properly take care of my macrame purses or bags?
- Hang your purse to avoid wrinkles.
- Hand wash/air dry.
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
How do I properly take care of my toquilla hats?
- Toquilla hats are easy to clean. Wipe down the hat with a soft, lint-free, tightly-woven cloth (to prevent catching or snagging). You may also try a moist facial or baby wipe. If your hat still isn't as clean as you’d like, a small amount of mild soap and water should do the trick.
- Do not roll up hat during extended travel time, it will loose it's shape.
- Do not leave your hat inside your car (specially on summer).
- Avoid wearing your hat in rain as it might get permanent damage.
- Hang to avoid any damage.
- To protect the hat's crown, adjust fitting by handling your hat by it's wings and not from the crown itself.
How do I properly take care of my macrame wall hangings, planters and home decor?
- Our home decor pieces are meant to be placed indoors. Use a duster to remove any dust.
- If necessary steam fringes to avoid wrinkles.
- Do not place your home decor items directly facing the sun. Colors may fade away with time.
How do I properly take care of my llama plushies?
- Gently brush it with a comb to make it fluffier.
- Do not place it in water, their wool will be damaged.