Breezy and chic, this top is a striking pick for elegant open-air occasions - all the textured weaving details are sure to make heads turn.
PRE ORDER YOURS!
You can now pre-order your unique custom-made Killa Top.
Killa: Aymara word for moon or luna in Spanish
Killa Top has been ethically made by artisans using traditional Bolivian macrame weaving techniques. Killa Top is made from unique ribbons called “sedas” (silks) and has fringes all around that will move and twist while you walk!
- Steam to straighten any wrinkles.
- You can wear it several many before it gets dirty.
- If dirty, we recommend DRY CLEANING or handwash.
- NEVER use fabric softener or washing machine.
- Hang to avoid wrinkles and proper care.
Handmade by our artisans in Bolivia.
Where and how it was made?
Killa Top was designed by me! Melissa, a Bolivian designer who studied in Miami, passionate about her hometown Bolivia. Maya is the talented artisan who produced Killa Top.
Made by artisans in Bolivia.